Using tools meticulously crafted by an artisan trained in handmade violins, Tremolo is hand‑painted in our Chicago Studio using layers of metallic pigment on an embossed Type II vinyl base. Beautiful shadowing on the artful slubs. The result—a balance between the consistency of line and the viscosity of paint.Back to Top
- Roll Size: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Width: 38" untrimmed (96.5 cm); 9.5 sq ft/yd (0.88 sq m/yd)
- Minimum Order: 18 yd (16.5 m)
- Increments: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Repeat: N/A
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Backing: Non-woven
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- If necessary, many of our products may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth. Please contact Customer Service at 800.465.6909 to confirm that your wallcovering may be cleaned using this method.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.*
- *Polyurethane can be applied to some of our products after installation to improve our products' retained beauty over time through increased resistance to occasional or light moisture. This coating is NOT a guarantee of waterproofing. We reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area. Maya Romanoff is not responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- If a product requires more specific care and cleaning instructions, it will be noted on the product-specific installation instructions. Installation instructions come wrapped with every roll of shipped wallcovering and can also be downloaded from our website.