Designed by David Rockwell for Maya Romanoff, Blanket’s felted texture handsomely pairs a warm, comfortable aesthetic with clean, tailored design. Durable, genuine wool blend fabric wallcovering is offered in two embroidery patterns—Yarn & Stitch™ and Zig‑Zag™. Treated for stain and water resistance.Back to Top
- Roll Size: 21 yd (19.2 m)
- Width: 56" untrimmed (142.2 cm); 14 sq ft/yd (1.3 sq m/yd)
- Minimum Order: 9 yd (8.2 m)
- Increments: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Repeat: 7" w (17.8 cm)
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Backing: Non-woven
- Rapidly renewable material
- Heavy metal-free
- Installs well with low-voc adhesive
- Component materials contain zero VOC’s
- Fabric: 80% wool, 20% PA (Polyamide)
- Thread: acrylic
- Stain/water resistant non-branded finish: fluorocarbon
- Adhesive used in backing process: formaldehyde-free
- Backing: Polyester non-woven
- Manufactured in a facility that meets the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 for textiles, ensuring
- Blanket™ is free of harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
- Rapidly renewing material used: Wool
- Wallcovering adhesive zero VOC content: Maya Romanoff Clear Strippable Adhesive (MR-RA-888)
- Urea formaldehyde-free
- VOC Regulation Compliant Adhesive
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- If necessary, many of our products may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth. Please contact Customer Service at 800.465.6909 to confirm that your wallcovering may be cleaned using this method.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.*
- *Polyurethane can be applied to some of our products after installation to improve our products' retained beauty over time through increased resistance to occasional or light moisture. This coating is NOT a guarantee of waterproofing. We reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area. Maya Romanoff is not responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- If a product requires more specific care and cleaning instructions, it will be noted on the product-specific installation instructions. Installation instructions come wrapped with every roll of shipped wallcovering and can also be downloaded from our website.