Designed to resemble quartz, Geode combines multiple sizes of glass beads to heighten visual drama with reflective and refractive qualities. Hand‑crafted in our Chicago studio with genuine glass beads, close attention to detail ensures that each panel reflects light beautifully.Back to Top
- Roll Size: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Width: 28.5" (72.4 cm); 7.1 sq ft/yd (0.66 sq m/yd)
- Minimum Order: 9 yd (8.2 m)
- Increments: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Repeat: N/A
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Backing: Non-woven
- Installs well with low-voc adhesive
- Made in the USA
- Beads: glass
- Adhesive: non-toxic
- Finishing material: water-based, formaldehyde-free
- Backing paper: polyester non-woven
- Leaf: metal alloy (Beadazzled Leaf™ and Beadazzled Leaf Rain™ only)
- Hand-made in our Chicago studio.
- Water-based by-products undergo a three-step filtration process resulting in non-hazardous wastewater from our Chicago studio. Solids extracted from the wastewater are also non-hazardous; they are dried completely and disposed of.
- Metallic leaf is made with low energy use equipment and hand packaging. No chemicals involved in the manufacture. Leaf colors used are alloys that are mined under standard mining operations. (Beadazzled Leaf™ and Beadazzled Leaf Rain™ only)
- Considered locally manufactured within 500 miles of Chicago, IL.
- Wallcovering adhesive low VOC: Maya Romanoff Heavy Duty Clear Adhesive (MR-RA-838)
- Urea formaldehyde-free
- VOC Regulation Compliant Adhesive
Click download to see full text installation instructions for Beadazzled Geode.Back to Top
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- If necessary, many of our products may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth. Please contact Customer Service at 800.465.6909 to confirm that your wallcovering may be cleaned using this method.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.*
- *Polyurethane can be applied to some of our products after installation to improve our products' retained beauty over time through increased resistance to occasional or light moisture. This coating is NOT a guarantee of waterproofing. We reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area. Maya Romanoff is not responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- If a product requires more specific care and cleaning instructions, it will be noted on the product-specific installation instructions. Installation instructions come wrapped with every roll of shipped wallcovering and can also be downloaded from our website.