Made from rapidly renewable kenaf fiber, Reed is at the cutting‑edge of environmentally sound wallcoverings. The kenaf reed and natural grasses are woven together—some are matte, some have a gentle sparkle. Unlike kenaf’s popular cousin, bamboo, Reed turns corners and installs easily!Back to Top
- Roll Size: 54 yd (49.4 m)
- Width: 36" untrimmed (91.4 cm); 9 sq ft/yd (0.84 sq m/yd)
- Minimum Order: 18 yd (16.5 m)
- Increments: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Repeat: N/A
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Backing: Paper
- Rapidly renewable material
- Recycled content
- Heavy metal-free
- Installs well with low-voc adhesive
- Fibers: kenaf reed, grass fiber
- Adhesive: water-based, non-toxic glue
- Colorant: water-based, heavy metal-free, non-toxic dye
- Stain/water resistant finish: water-based
- Backing paper: 100% pre-consumer recycled material
- Composed of rapidly renewable kenaf. Kenaf reaches 12-18 feet in approximately 150 days.
- Kenaf is bleached using only non-toxic peroxide.
- Wallcovering contains recycled content (backing paper contains 100% pre-consumer
- recycled material).
- Composite wallcovering contains 50% pre-consumer recycled material.
- Rapidly renewing material used: Kenaf reed
- Wallcovering adhesive zero VOC content: Maya Romanoff Clear Strippable Adhesive (MR-RA-888)
- Urea formaldehyde-free
- VOC Regulation Compliant Adhesive
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- If necessary, many of our products may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth. Please contact Customer Service at 800.465.6909 to confirm that your wallcovering may be cleaned using this method.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.*
- *Polyurethane can be applied to some of our products after installation to improve our products' retained beauty over time through increased resistance to occasional or light moisture. This coating is NOT a guarantee of waterproofing. We reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area. Maya Romanoff is not responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- If a product requires more specific care and cleaning instructions, it will be noted on the product-specific installation instructions. Installation instructions come wrapped with every roll of shipped wallcovering and can also be downloaded from our website.