Custom‑crafted in our Chicago studio using a vinyl substrate that faithfully recreates dupioni silk. Color and special metallics create the true texture and reflective quality of a textile. Hand‑painted on a non‑woven backed Type II vinyl base for durability and ease of installation.Back to Top
- Roll Size: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Width: 37" untrimmed (94 cm); 9.3 sq ft/yd (0.86 sq m/yd)
- Minimum Order: 24 yd (21.9 m)
- Increments: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Repeat: N/A
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Backing: Non-woven
- Heavy metal-free
- Installs well with low-voc adhesive
- Made in the USA
- Vinyl: 20 oz. PVC
- Colorant: water-based, non-toxic pigments, heavy metal-free
- Backing: polyester non-woven
- Hand-painted in our Chicago studio.
- Water-based by-products undergo a three-step filtration system resulting in non-hazardous wastewater from our Chicago studio. Solids extracted from the wastewater are also non-hazardous; they are dried completely and disposed of.
- Considered locally manufactured within 500 miles of Chicago, IL
- Wallcovering adhesive low VOC content: Maya Romanoff Heavy Duty Clear Adhesive (MR-RA-838)
- VOC Regulation Compliant Adhesive
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- If necessary, many of our products may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth. Please contact Customer Service at 800.465.6909 to confirm that your wallcovering may be cleaned using this method.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.*
- *Polyurethane can be applied to some of our products after installation to improve our products' retained beauty over time through increased resistance to occasional or light moisture. This coating is NOT a guarantee of waterproofing. We reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area. Maya Romanoff is not responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- If a product requires more specific care and cleaning instructions, it will be noted on the product-specific installation instructions. Installation instructions come wrapped with every roll of shipped wallcovering and can also be downloaded from our website.