In Maya Romanoff’s Island Weaves collection, natural woven materials create an approachable, relaxed, and tranquil sense of space. The feeling of gentle breezes, the sound of water, and the colors of the sky all coalesce around fibers of different shades and textures. The collection offers 111 colorways, competitively priced and ready to ship.Back to Top
- Roll Size: 8 yd (7.3 m) / #2088 - #2098 = 12 yd (10.9 m)
- Width: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Minimum Order: 16 yd (14.6 m) / #2088 - #2098 = 12 yd (10.9 m)
- Increments: 8 yd (7.3 m) / #2088 - #2098 = 12 yd (10.9 m)
- Repeat: N/A
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Rapidly renewable material
- Heavy metal-free
- Installs well with low-VOC adhesive
- Sisal, jute, paperweave, abaca, hemp, cork, raffia
- Adhesive: water-based, formaldehyde-free
- Colorant: water-based, heavy metal-free dyes and stains
- Backing: paper
- Wallcovering adhesive zero VOC content: Maya Romanoff Clear Strippable Adhesive (MR-RA-888)
- Urea formaldehyde-free
- VOC regulation compliant adhesive
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- This product may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild, clear liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.