Beadazzled Sparkle Geode combines a dense layer of genuine glass beads with a dash of sparkle. The added layer of sparkle makes this diverse surfacing material even more eye‑catching. Hand‑crafted in our Chicago studio with genuine glass beads, close attention to detail ensures that each panel reflects light beautifully.Back to Top
- Roll Size: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Width: 28.5" (72.4 cm); 7.1 sq ft/yd (0.66 sq m/yd)
- Minimum Order: 9 yd (8.2 m)
- Increments: 3 yd (2.7 m)
- Repeat: N/A
- Flame Speed: ASTM E84 Class A
- Backing: Non-woven
- Rapidly renewable material
- Heavy metal-free
- Installs well with low-voc adhesive
- Finished in the USA
- Veneer: Capiz shell (scientific name: Placuna Placenta)
- Colorant: water-based, heavy metal-free, formaldehyde-free
- Adhesive used in backing process: formaldehyde-free, water-based
- Backing paper: non-woven
- Placuna placenta reproduce prolifically and are ecologically harvested. Shell collection violates neither environmental nor other legal regulations.
- Minimum amount of shell is used to produce maximum effect, making Mother of Pearl™ wall tiles an ecologically responsible alternative to traditional, bulkier surfacing materials.
- Hand-finished in our Chicago studio.
- Water-based by-products undergo a three-step filtration system resulting in non-hazardous wastewater from our Chicago studio. Solids extracted from the wastewater are also non-hazardous;
- they are dried completely and disposed of.
- Rapidly renewable material used: capiz shell
- Wallcovering adhesive zero VOC content: Maya Romanoff Vinyl-Over-Vinyl Adhesive (MR-RA-555)
- Urea formaldehyde-free
- VOC Regulation Compliant Adhesive
Click download to see full text installation instructions for Beadazzled Sparkle Geode.Back to Top
- Before cleaning any product, we reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- If necessary, many of our products may be cleaned by blotting the soiled area with a soft, clean cloth dampened with a weak solution of a mild liquid detergent. Dry with a soft cloth. Please contact Customer Service at 800.465.6909 to confirm that your wallcovering may be cleaned using this method.
- Avoid getting the wallcovering excessively wet.
- Do not use cleaners, solvents, or chemicals of any kind to clean Maya Romanoff products
- Wallcoverings made of fabric and natural grasses may be lightly vacuumed for normal dust accumulation.
- Avoid direct, bright or reflected sunlight. Our wallcoverings are not guaranteed against fading or color change.
- Maya Romanoff wallcovering materials are primarily formulated for dry-use areas.*
- *Polyurethane can be applied to some of our products after installation to improve our products' retained beauty over time through increased resistance to occasional or light moisture. This coating is NOT a guarantee of waterproofing. We reccomend testing first on a small, inconspicuous area. Maya Romanoff is not responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- If a product requires more specific care and cleaning instructions, it will be noted on the product-specific installation instructions. Installation instructions come wrapped with every roll of shipped wallcovering and can also be downloaded from our website.