- April 2013 Spring 2013 Collection
- September 2012 Fall 2012 Collection
- Spring 2012 The Roger Thomas Collection for Maya Romanoff
- January 2012 Maya Romanoff Debuts New York Showroom in Manhattan's D&D Building
- Winter 2012 New Products Winter 2012
- February 2010 Maya Romanoff Studio Demonstrations at the Museum of Arts & Design: Celebrate the 40th Anniversary by Witnessing Firsthand the Company's Technique
- February 2010 Maya Romanoff Debuts First Ever Retail Collection at Bergdorf Goodman New York Headquarters designed by Amy Lau
- January 2010 Maya Romanoff Celebrates 40 Years of Innovative Design
- September 2009 Maya Romanoff Unveils Latest Offerings at HD Expo
- September 2008 The Bold and the Beautiful: Captivating Products from Maya Romanoff Fall 2008
- 2009 The Maya Romanoff Corporation: A Revolutionary Force in the World of Design
- 2009 Eco-Sensitivity is Ingrained in Everything from Maya Romanoff
- May 2008 Maya Romanoff's Renowned Beadazzled Collection Expands into Custom Artwork: Flexible Glass Beads and Swarovski Crystals Dazzle Original and Digital Art
- 2007 The Best of Both Worlds: David Rockwell for Maya Romanoff Collection Introduces Wall Coverings of Remarkable Beauty
- September 2007 David Rockwell for Maya Romanoff: Debut Collection of Wall Coverings is Tempting and Tactile
- Summer 2007 Brilliant New Products Surface from Maya Romanoff: From Copper to Capiz Shells
- May 2007 Into the Blue: Shimmering
- Winter 2006 Boundless Creativity and Invention Continue at Maya Romanoff: Introducing New Beadazzled(tm) and Mother of Pearl(tm)
- October 2006 New Surface Materials from Maya Romanoff Light Up Interior Design: Abacadazzle and Bananarama Shimmer with Color and Texture
- August 16, 2006 NEWH to present Maya Romanoff with Icon of Industry Award At International Hotel/Motel and Restaurant Show
- August 10, 2006 Maya Romanoff 54" Type II Vinyl
- May 2006 Custom Bedazzled Murals by Maya Romanoff Take Interiors to Glittering Heights
- Winter 2005 Get in the Wall Game: Intriguing New Wallcoverings Score High in a Winning Decor
- May 2003 Maya Romanoff Introduces: Beadazzled Flexible Wallcovering Made of Genuine Glass Beads
- 2003 The Harris Music Theater for Music and Dance
- 1986 Bess' Sunrise
- MAYA ROMANOFF (bio)
Maya Romanoff Studio Demonstrations at the Museum of Arts & Design: Celebrate the 40th Anniversary by Witnessing Firsthand the Company's Technique
"To make a beautiful thing once is easy - to do it over and over again, that is the true art." -Maya Romanoff
Maya Romanoff celebrates 40 years of design innovation with studio demonstrations at the Museum of Arts and Design.
Maya Romanoff celebrates 40 years of design innovation with three tie-dyed wallcoverings to be unveiled in Spring 2010: Half Plaid, Snowflake, and Crystal. This anniversary folio was inspired by the artist's early work, created in collaboration with New York designer and co-founder of Design Miami, Amy Lau.
As part of the 40th anniversary celebration, Maya Romanoff artisans will be conducting special studio demonstrations showcasing the company's unique techniques. Watch as Maya Romanoff artisans demonstrate techniques such as metal leafing, handpainting, tie-dye and inlay as well as experimentation with raw materials.
Additionally, upon visiting the Museum of Arts and Design, take notice of Romanoff's subtle beaded wall covering, Beadazzled, adorning a wall in the museum's Tiffany & Co. Jewelry Gallery. In conjunction with the Museum's exhibition Slash: Paper Under the Knife, Maya Romanoff has provided panels of a new wallcovering, Ohm, for the Museum's elevators. Ohm is made of two layers of Lokta paper. Chopsticks are used to shape the honeycomb pattern.
Tuesday, March 9th: 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Wednesday, March 10th: 11:00am to 1:00pm & 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Co-hosted by the Museum of Arts and Design, New York's latest destination for innovative art and design, the workshops will take place on the 6th floor Studio space of the Museum located at 2 Columbus Circle.
Head & Hand PR | 1.646.732.2240 | firstname.lastname@example.org