- April 2013 Spring 2013 Collection
- September 2012 Fall 2012 Collection
- Spring 2012 The Roger Thomas Collection for Maya Romanoff
- January 2012 Maya Romanoff Debuts New York Showroom in Manhattan's D&D Building
- Winter 2012 New Products Winter 2012
- February 2010 Maya Romanoff Studio Demonstrations at the Museum of Arts & Design: Celebrate the 40th Anniversary by Witnessing Firsthand the Company's Technique
- February 2010 Maya Romanoff Debuts First Ever Retail Collection at Bergdorf Goodman New York Headquarters designed by Amy Lau
- January 2010 Maya Romanoff Celebrates 40 Years of Innovative Design
- September 2009 Maya Romanoff Unveils Latest Offerings at HD Expo
- September 2008 The Bold and the Beautiful: Captivating Products from Maya Romanoff Fall 2008
- 2009 The Maya Romanoff Corporation: A Revolutionary Force in the World of Design
- 2009 Eco-Sensitivity is Ingrained in Everything from Maya Romanoff
- May 2008 Maya Romanoff's Renowned Beadazzled Collection Expands into Custom Artwork: Flexible Glass Beads and Swarovski Crystals Dazzle Original and Digital Art
- 2007 The Best of Both Worlds: David Rockwell for Maya Romanoff Collection Introduces Wall Coverings of Remarkable Beauty
- September 2007 David Rockwell for Maya Romanoff: Debut Collection of Wall Coverings is Tempting and Tactile
- Summer 2007 Brilliant New Products Surface from Maya Romanoff: From Copper to Capiz Shells
- May 2007 Into the Blue: Shimmering
- Winter 2006 Boundless Creativity and Invention Continue at Maya Romanoff: Introducing New Beadazzled(tm) and Mother of Pearl(tm)
- October 2006 New Surface Materials from Maya Romanoff Light Up Interior Design: Abacadazzle and Bananarama Shimmer with Color and Texture
- August 16, 2006 NEWH to present Maya Romanoff with Icon of Industry Award At International Hotel/Motel and Restaurant Show
- August 10, 2006 Maya Romanoff 54" Type II Vinyl
- May 2006 Custom Bedazzled Murals by Maya Romanoff Take Interiors to Glittering Heights
- Winter 2005 Get in the Wall Game: Intriguing New Wallcoverings Score High in a Winning Decor
- May 2003 Maya Romanoff Introduces: Beadazzled Flexible Wallcovering Made of Genuine Glass Beads
- 2003 The Harris Music Theater for Music and Dance
- 1986 Bess' Sunrise
- MAYA ROMANOFF (bio)
The Roger Thomas Collection for Maya Romanoff
"The opportunity to work with world class artisans in Maya Romanoff's extraordinary Chicago Studio was personally irresistible. My years of studio training allowed me to work artist to artist in creative charettes toward the surprising, unique, inspired and luxurious."
—Roger Thomas, Executive Vice President of Wynn Design and Development
April 2012 (Chicago) - Launching in Spring 2012, this exciting collaboration between Roger Thomas and Maya Romanoff is the natural evolution of a relationship that has spanned more than a decade.
Over the years, Maya Romanoff has turned to Roger Thomas time and again for his exacting eye when finalizing a product design or color palette. Roger, in turn, has exhibited his innate understanding of Maya Romanoff with his unconventional and inventive use of product in his role as Executive Vice President of Design for Wynn Hotels. With such diverse installations ranging from signage and ceiling covers to an entire storefront, Thomas has relied on the Maya Romanoff product line for such luxe and varied settings as the Bellagio, Encore, Wynn Las Vegas and Macau.
Utilizing the inimitable creative expertise of the Maya Romanoff workshop, Roger Thomas arrived to the first meeting of his Designer-in-Residence armed with stacks of books filled with sketches from his extensive travels, and a passion for American craftsmanship. “We are thrilled and honored to collaborate with Roger Thomas,” says Joyce Romanoff, President of Maya Romanoff, “he doesn’t stop creating, sketching and producing. His doodles are frame worthy! He has encouraged us to harness our processes and techniques in a new way—we have learned so much.”
The Roger Thomas Collection for Maya Romanoff draws from elements of nature and fine art, inspired by the spontaneity of the hand and the capabilities of the machine, resulting in products that are simultaneously organic and timeless. The first two products introduced for the launch, Tremolo and Moon Lake, are titled in reference to contemporary artists, Agnes Martin and Pat Steir, respectively. Both products were developed and
produced on-site in Maya Romanoff’s Chicago Studio.
Thomas understood that no other company would be able to translate his vision to an industrial scale, while maintaining the artisanal and hand-crafted patina that has become the hallmark of the Maya Romanoff brand. As the largest manufacturer of handmade wallcoverings in North America, Maya Romanoff’s production processes are unrivaled in the industry. Many of Maya’s cadre of product developers and artisans have been with the company for decades, sometimes generations. This group acts as a conduit for Maya Romanoff’s ongoing, dynamic dialogue with material and processes.